- Desktop Support
We are looking for an individual for desktop support technician. This position will be responsible for assisting with installation of hardware, software, and related peripherals, as well as responding to phone calls in a friendly and helpful manner from customers.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware including printers and software testing tools and techniques.
- Assist with network hardware, servers and software installation, troubleshooting, and support.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Must have a demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008\7\8
- Knowledge of TCP/IP,WAN/LAN fundamentals.
- 2 years computer hardware and networking experience.
- Good interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience with Mac OSX is a plus.
- Familiarity working through and documenting issues in a ticketing system.
Want to submit your resume directly? Send us at email@example.com